Student Poster Award
This monetary award is given at the Annual Conference for the most meritorious posters.
- Dmitriy Kazakov: Tell the Truth: Eye Movements Index Object Recognition Despite Efforts to Simulate Memory Impairment
- Ben P. Hunter: Detecting Malingered Cognitive Impairment with WAIS-IV Digit Span Variables in a Clinical Outpatient Setting
- Keenan Walker: First 15 Seconds of Letter Fluency Predicts Cognitive Impairment at One-Year Follow-up in Individuals With HIV: A Pilot Study
- Emilie Franchow: Affect Suppression Depletes Executive Functions in Older Adulthood
- Kara Constantine: Mental Rotation in Children
- Daniel Horton: An abbreviated MoCA to differentiate normal cognition, mild cognitive impairment, and Alzheimer disease
- Virginie Patt: Parsing Working Memory Processes: The Impact of Eye Movement Strategy on Neurocognitive Test Performance
- Antonio N. Puente: Exploring the Relationship between Cognitive Reserve and Functional Ability: The Role of Executive Functioning
- Erica Weber: Lower Memory Related Quality of Life in Older HIV Affected Adults
- Kaitlin Blackstone: Self-predictions of Prospective Memory Performance in HIV Infection: Evidence of a Meta-memory Deficit
- Anneliese Boettcher: A Little Knowledge is a Dangerous Thing: Survey of Empirically Based Knowledge of Concussion Sequlae
- Tanya Nguyen: The Clinical Utility and Specificity of Parent Reports of Executive Functions among Children with Prenatal Alcohol Exposure
- Casey LaDuke: Is Forensic Neuropsychology Different? A Discussion for Practitioners and Field Leaders
- Jonathan DeRight: Composite Cardiovascular Risk Scores and Neuropsychological Test Performance: A Meta-Analytic Review
- Michelle Haddad: Changes in Grey Matter Volume Produced by Constraint-Induced Aphasia Therapy II
- Bern Lee: Defeatist Performance Beliefs Predict Neuropsychological Impairment, Functional Outcome, and Negative Symptoms in Schizophrenia
- Chelsea Morse: Multitasking Ability in MS: Can it Inform Vocational Functioning?
- Alyson Phelan: Validation of new visual-spatial memory test
- Melissa Edwards:Regional Groundwater
Arsenic Levels are Associated with Poorer Neuropsychological Functioning
among those with Cognitive Impairment
Gray Vargas:Gray Matter Atrophy and Depression in Multiple Sclerosis
Christine Karver:Intellectual Predictors of
Responsiveness to an Online Problem-Solving Intervention for Adolescents
with Complicated Mild to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury
Yael Mansoor:Understanding the Dimensionalization of the Benton Visual Retention Test
Andrea Sartori:Age and Cognitive Function are Associated with Diabetes Knowledge
Erkut Kucukboyaci:Disentangling the Effects of
Febrile Seizures from Mesial Temporal Sclerosis in Temporal Lobe
Epilepsy: Is There an Additive Deficit?
- Lauren Buscher: The Relationship Between Self-Reported Cognitive Difficulties and Medication Adherence in Multiple Sclerosis
Kevin Manning: MRI, Cerebrospinal Fluid, and APOE Correlates of Fine Motor Speed in Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer's Disease
John Hamilton: The Developmental Relationship Between Children's Emotion Perception and Intellectual Skills
Carolyn Anderson: Processing Speed and Working Memory in Multiple Sclerosis: Comparison of the Relative and Independent Models
Vinay Bharadia: Cognitive Change Following Bone Marrow Transplant for Multiple Sclerosis
Kyle Noll: Normative Data for Logical Memory Story A in Alzheimer's Disease and Normal Controls
- Justin O'Rourke: Longitudinal Cognitive Declines in Prediagnosed Huntingtons Disease
Katherine Gifford: Utilization of a Visual Rating System to Assess Atrophy in FTD and AD
Tanya Mahaney: Co-Morbid Neuropathology in Alzheimer's Disease Complicates Differential Diagnosis
Catherine McGill: Initial Development of the Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function-mTBI Monitoring Form
Connie Myerson: Cardio-metabolic Co-morbidities and Cognitive Decline in Parkinson's Disease
Deepa Ramanathan: The Relationship Between Injury Severity and Recovery Following Traumatic Brain Injury Using Diffusion Tensor Imaging
- Kelly Stanek:Multiple Cardiovascular Indices Are Related to Attention and Executive Function in Cardiac Rehabilitation Patients
Heidi Bender:The Relationship Between Subjective and Objective Measures of Attention in Children with Epilepsy.
Pei-Wen Sun:The Differential Self-Monitoring Abilities in Patients with Very Mild and Mild Alzheimer’s Disease.
Diane Scheiner:Polysubstance Abuse and Cognition in an HIV Positive Sample: No effect of Diagnosis Load.
TalarHopyan-Misakyan:Impairments in Working Memory and Cognitive Inhibitory Control in Children with Malignant or Benign Cerebellar Tumors.
Holly Hagen:Use of the CVLT-2 and Discriminant
Function Analysis for Predicting Effort Group Classification in a
Criminal Defendant Population.
- J. Cobb Scott:Neurocognitive effects of methamphetamine: A meta-analysis.
Christine Yantz:Effects of parental presence on children’s neuropsychological test performance.
Maiko Sakamoto:Impact of Japanese written language on spatial performance: A comparison between Japanese and Americans.
Brandon E. Gavett:Likelihood of suboptimal effort in a forensic sample based on Finger Tapping and Trail Making Test scores.
Hillary Russell:The impact of seizure related
items on the MMPI-2 in the profiles of patients with epilepsy or
psychogenic non-epileptic seizures.
Heidi Christine Rossetti:Utility of the CERAD Neuropsychological Battery total score in the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Jackie Micklewright: Predicting Cognitive Outcomes in Children with Brain Tumors.
- Matthew Kraybill: Evaluating the role of motor regulation in figural fluency.
- Fiona H. Barwick: Impact of anxiety and cognitive dysfunction on social support in MS.
- Christina Armstrong: Development and
validity of the Facial Affect Learning and Memory Test (FAMLT) and the
Facial Identification of Affect Task (FIAT).
- Megan Smith: Physical disability and perfectionist concern over mistakes predict depression in an MS population: Replication and extension.
Joseph Efrain Carmona: Sympathetic arousal to mild rotary stress in high and low hostile men
- Mohan Krishnan: Increased Intra-Subtest Scatter on the Wechsler Abbreviated Scale Intelligence as a Characteristic of Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Olga Gale: The Effect of Pain on Neuropsychological Test Performance in Patients with Cervicogenic Headache
- Christopher Bailey: Assessment of Effort in Baseline MTBI Neuropsychological Testing
- Greg Strauss: Neuropsychological Subtypes Predict Functional Outcome in Pediatric Brain injury
Joy Nichols: Proton spectroscopy and neuropsychological outcome following neonatal asphyxia
- Steven Holloway: Critical Flicker Fusion Threshold As a Function of Subliminal Neural Plasticity.
Kevin Whitfield: Preliminary Data About The Influence of Menstrual Cycle Phase On Metacognitive Judgment
- Christopher M. Bailey: Differential Motivation On Baseline And Post-MBTI Neuropsychological Performance in Collegiate Athletes
Sandra Jittler: Estrogen Therapy And Performance On Tests Of Verbal And Non-Verbal Memory In Postmenopausal Women
- Sarah Weiner: Age Affects The Ability To Perceive Emotions In Others
Janna Taft: Face-Name Interference In Alzheimer's Disease
- Gerald Voelbel: The Relationship Between an
Amygdala Volume with Face recognition and Face Emotion: A Comparative
Study of Children with Asperger's Syndrome and Bipolar Disorder.
- Susan Legendre Ropacki: The Influence of Cognitive Reserve on Neuropsychological Functioning After Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Benjamin Hampstead: Early Delay Hippocampal MTR Change in Patients With Low Grade Primary Brain Tumors
- Zoe Proctor Weber: Do Speed of Performance Accommodations Improve Reading Comprehension Scores of Learning Disabled Adults.
- Samantha Farrimond: Prospective Remembering and Aging.
- Stephanie McDermid Vaz: Non Verbal Memory Functioning Following Nondominant Interior Temporal Lobectomy.
- Monica Lewis: Methylmalonic Acid Elevation Is Related to Cognitive Functioning Among Older Adults.
Elizabeth Zeigler: A New Application for Neuropychologists in Liver Disease.
Sejal Vyas: WADA Test Recognition Memory Scores Are Influenced By Language Laterality.
Zarabeth Golden: The Differential Impact of Alzheimer's Dementia, Head Injury and Stroke on Personality Dysfunction.
- Ester Gonzalez-Aguado: Crossed Cerebellar Diaschasis and Neuropsychological Performance After Subcortical Stroke.
R. B. Parkinson: White Matter Hyperintensities in Carbon Monoxide Poisoned Subjects.
Marty Mrazik: A Proposed Guideline for Evaluating Concussions in Athletes.
James Banos: Factor Structure of the CVLT in Epilepsy Patients: Relationship to Hippocampal Volume and Seizure Focus.
Gerald Voelbel: Neuropsychological Deficits and Structural Brain Changes in Children With Asperger's Disorder and Bipolar Disorder
- Monica Rivera Mindt: The Ecological Validity of Neurpsychological Assessment in Chronic Schizophrenia.
Shawna L. Palmer: Patterns of Cognitive Functioning Among Survivors of Pediatric Medulloblastoma: A Longitudinal Analysis.
Lisa L. Trepanier: Process Analysis of Verbal Fluency Production Following Pallidal Lesions and Subthalamic Nucleus Stimulation.
Monica Lewis: Executive Control Functioning and Performance-Basesd Functional Impairment Among the Elderly.
- Maura Kaplan: Diagnostic Utility of the Wisconsin Card Sorting Test With Children With ADHD.
J. Noland White: The Relationship Between T.O.V.A. Measures and Age-Dependent QEEG in ADHD Boys.
- Kelly Lange: Performance of Older Adults on the Rey Complex Figure Test using the Boston Qualitative Scoring System
Rebecca Ready: Neurobehavioral Frontal Dysfunction in Alzheimer's Disease With and Without Psychosis.
- Lyn McKinnon: Baddeley's Working Memory Dual Task: Examining Frontal Lobe Lesions Effect on Children's Performance.
- Cheryl Luis: Predictors of Anxiety and Mood Disorders Following Pediatric Head Trauma.
- Shelly Hargrave: Learning in Children with Developmental Coordination Disorder On a Complex Walking Task.
- Katarzyna Lesniak-Karpiak: The Focus-Execute Component of Attention: A Comparison of Children with Turner Syndrome with Healthy Children.
- Robin Hilsabeck: Validation of the Word Completion Memory Test (WCMT) in Controls, Coached Simulators and Memory-Impaired Participants.
- Lyn Mangiameli: The Limited Vision Spatial Battery: A Non-Visual Battery for Assessment of Spatial Abilities.
- Cari Cohorn: Adult ADHD: A Neuropsychological and Psychosocial Comparison.
- Catherine Hooker: Effect of Heterogeneity in Patterns of Cognitive Function and Dementia Severity on Cognitive Decline in Alzheimer's Disease.