Geisinger Health System (GHS) is seeking a full-time Neuropsychologist for the Division of Psychiatry at Geisinger Medical Center (GMC), located in Danville, PA. GMC is a Level I Trauma Center.
About the Position
- Responsibilities include participation in and supervision of inpatient consultations to specialty medical services, including Trauma Surgery, Psychiatry, Medicine and Cardiology, and outpatient evaluations with adults across a range of neurological, medical, psychiatric and co-morbid disorders
- Transition into the role of program director for the postdoctoral clinical neuropsychology fellowship program
- Research opportunities are also available
- Experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Doctoral degree from an APA-accredited program in clinical or counseling psychology
- Completion of an internship with experience in neuropsychology
- 2 years of postdoctoral experience in neuropsychology
- Eligibility for licensure in Pennsylvania, with the expectation of the successful candidate pursuing board certification
Geisinger Health System serves nearly 3 million people in Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania and has been nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. A mature electronic health record connects a comprehensive network of 4 hospitals, 38 community practice sites and more than 900 Geisinger primary and specialty care physicians.
Discover for yourself why Geisinger has been nationally recognized as a visionary model of integrated healthcare. For more information, please contact: Bradley Wilson, PhD, ABN c/o Jocelyn Heid, Manager, Professional Staffing, at 1-800-845-7112 or email@example.com