Join the excitement of a dynamic company committed to providing exceptional neurological rehabilitation to adult brain injury survivors! ReMed is a growing organization dedicated to excellence, honesty and ethics in the treatment of our clients and each other. For more than 30 years, we've developed programs to meet the diverse needs of clients with mild to severe acquired brain injury. We provide treatment for post-concussion syndrome, stroke, memory loss, neurobehavioral issues and accident or sports-related head injuries. Our CARF accredited, post acute residential, vocational and outpatient programs are offered in the Philadelphia and Pittsburgh regions of Pennsylvania.
ReMed is currently seeking a Doctoral Level, licensed Clinical Psychologist/Neuropsychologist at our location in Paoli, PA. This full-time rehabilitation psychologist will be responsible for providing evaluation and treatment as well as staff consultation and collaboration. Ability to provide comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations is preferred, along with being able to provide individual and group therapy, family training, and development of treatment and placement recommendations in collaboration with families, insurers and a multidisciplinary team.
Requirements for the position include:
- Doctorate degree from an accredited institution in psychology
- Licensure by the State of Pennsylvania or license-eligible in the State of Pennsylvania
- Experience in and knowledge of administering and interpreting neuropsychological and personality tests
- Knowledge of neuropsychology, behavior and cognitive therapy techniques
- Must be able to work within a team approach system
- Ability to communicate effectively with families, professionals and coworkers is required
- Outstanding organizational, writing and time management skills
ReMed offers a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. Please forward your resume, cover letter and salary request to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (484) 595-0450. ReMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit us online at www.remed.com.