Social Media Committee
The Committee’s role is to support and fulfill NAN’s social media goals (list in no particular order):
• Build professionalism and the image of NAN as a powerful and credible professional organization
• Improve the public image of neuropsychologists as professionals
• Increase the image of NAN as a valued and trusted organization
• Engage the neuropsychology community in discussions to build overall community
• Grow NAN membership and relevance
• Change practice through advocacy
• Communicate important announcements, volunteer opportunities, and relevant new research findings
• Collect real time feedback from members on NAN organizational matters
Committee Members: Jesse Brand, Ph.D., Christen Holder, Ph.D., Marlena Matusewicz, Psy.D., Shahal Rozenblatt, Ph.D., Dede Ukueberuwa, M.S. (Trainee Member), Amanda Rach, M.S. (Trainee Member), John Capps (Trainee Member)
, Dan Smith, M.S. (Trainee Member)
As a resource for NAN members, the Social Media Committee developed the following tips for using Facebook both personally and professionally.
Click here to access NAN's Social Media Policy.