PROFESSIONAL AFFAIRS AND INFORMATION COMMITTEE
Tresa Roebuck Spencer, Ph.D.
- Gina Formea, Ph.D.
- Teresa Deer, Ph.D.
- Antonio Puente, Ph.D.
- Paul Richards, Ph.D.
- Brenda Austin, Ph.D.
- Jonathan Woodhouse, Psy.D.
- Brian Kelley, Psy.D.
- Timothy Wynkoop, Ph.D.
- Jon C. Thompson, Psy.D.
- Sally Vogel, M.A. - Trainee Member
The PAIC Strategic Plan was developed to address professional issues in neuropsychology. The PAIC’s goals are to:
- provide practice-related information to the NAN membership,
- provide professional advocacy on behalf of clinical neuropsychology and consumers of neuropsychological services,
- develop and provide practice-related information and resources,
- promote the profession of clinical neuropsychology by interacting with local and national organizations that directly impact the profession of neuropsychology (e.g., health insurance companies, other health care professionals) and
- educate the general public regarding neuropsychology’s role in health care.
The PAIC strategic plan relates to NAN's Strategic Plan in the following ways:
- Information Technology